Looking at his declining participation in her social media, when could Chris Watts have decided the Thrive thing wouldn’t save them from imminent financial ruin, but rather, was making their finances worse, perhaps actually ruining their lives?
What evidence do we have from the background of Shan’ann’s social media, that Chris Watts was no longer drinking the Kool-Aid? When did it start?
The timing of his crisis of faith in Le-Vel probably had something to do with:
- When he got a job at Anadarko.
- When he started his affair with his co-worker.
- When the extent of their worsening financial decrepitude became clear.
- When the Watts family were featured in Strive magazine [and if what the article purported was true or not].
- Shan’ann falling pregnant in late April/early May 2018.
- The six-week separation prior to the murders.
- The 15 week milestone of Shan’ann’s pregnancy.
We also know that he went on a trip with Shan’ann and other MLM cult members to San Diego, so presumably if he went along he was still buying into it in late June. Or didn’t he have any choice? What are YOUR thoughts based on your observations of Shan’ann’s Facebook and Instagram posts?